Saturday, April 18, 2020

I am NOT just saying....

April 20, 2020

I want to give you a warning and then encouragement today.

I posted a blog a few days ago about loving our husbands as God wants us to.  As I was writing the blog on the computer, Gail asked me to stop what I was doing and to come help him for a few minutes.  I was a little 'short' with him and not as courteous as I should have been.

It only took a short time for me and the light bulb came on!  I am trying to encourage others to have a Godly marriage; so the devil will be after me!  Yes, he is after me and YOU!  I started to title this "Just Saying.." but no!  This is not Just Saying!  God's Word tell us:


John 10:10 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy.

I Peter 5:8
Be well balanced (temperate, sober of mind), be vigilant and cautious at all times; for that enemy of yours, the devil, roams around like a lion roaring [in fierce hunger], seeking someone to seize upon and devour. (AMPC)

The devil is WORKING to destroy you, your marriage, your family, your business, anything he can.  We must ALWAYS be on our guard to realize that our lives ARE a spiritual battle ground.  Jesus has the victory.  Always be surrendered to Him and be on guard to the battle!!


John 10:10 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it [a]overflows).

(P.S. I did apologize to Gail:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment