Thursday, August 26, 2021

Keep things picked up at home....


 August 27, 2021


Today I want to encourage you mothers and wives to keep your home picked up and to keep it tidy!

Because:

- you never know when someone will stop by

-you never know when your husband will bring someone in to see something in your home

My husband shot an elk when he was sixteen.  It has massive horns and is a beauty.  The horns hung in our bedroom.  A few years ago he was able to get the horns put in a mount.  This big beauty wouldn't go through the door to go back in our bedroom so it is now in the living room - for which I really am thankful! He is so proud of this elk and he often brings people who stop by the ranch in to see it.  

I try to keep the house picked up and looking good.  This not only makes me feel better but I think it shows respect to Gail also.  He can rest assured that things will look pretty good if he brings someone in to see his trophy or to have a cup of coffee. It makes him proud of our home and of my housekeeping.  

I think it is also a good witness to our Lord!  We can be good managers of what He has given us. We are blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment