Sunday, January 9, 2022

Who am I?


Gail and I are very blessed to be able to go to Arizona in the winter.  The weather is so nice and gentle compared to the Colorado winters.  

When we are in Arizona we stay in our little living quarters in our horse trailer.  I was packing it last week and the thought struck me, "Who are you? Shall I put in my cowboy boots and hat?  Am I a cowgirl anymore (if I ever was!) What shall I pack? Who am I?"

I didn't have to think long and the Holy Spirit reminded me that I AM A CHILD OF THE KING!!!

Praise the Lord! I need to know no more!!!  

Are you struggling?  Are you identifying yourself according to where your role in life is now? Single adult - mother - grandmother - husband - grandad - employee - retiree - teacher - student 

Remember each of those roles will pass and change.  The thing that won't is your status as a CHILD OF THE KING!  


(Above are the words to a hymn with this title.  Sorry they didn't come through good.  Trying to work on my laptop!)

Enjoy each moment as a CHILD OF THE KING!

No comments:

Post a Comment