Monday, September 27, 2021

 This has been a great summer for my potted plants. I am never quite ready for it to freeze and ruin them. Can I give you a few hints for keeping them going for another year? As repotting starts from your summer plants....saves you money and brings so much enjoyment the next summer.

It will soon be that time of year to start potting some of the 'ice plants' that are in my summer planters. I do this so that I can bring starts inside and keep them to replant next spring.  It just takes a few little pieces in a planter in the spring to fill and make the planters look beautiful by summer.  It is a great way to save money when spring comes and needing plants for the planters.  I am always amazed how they spread out and add so much to the planters.  




There are three different kinds of ice plants in these pictures. If you want any starts and live close let me know, I'd love to share them with you. If you don't watch for some of these plants next spring when you are shopping for your plants and then you'll have 'starts' for years to come. 


No comments:

Post a Comment