Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Hurry up!

June 10,2020

This time of year is NOT my favorite time of the year.  Things get so busy!  I must have the 'kid mentality' from my younger years that it is vacation time but as an adult it is NOT vacation time.  As you have seen it has a been a bit since I've had time to work on this blog.  Just trying to take care of what is a priority and get done what is most pressing. 

Today I was convicted to get with it - to quit lollygagging and hurry up - do what needs done quickly, be efficient.  Then I will feel at peace with myself and my surroundings.  Complaining won't change anything but efficient quick work will.  I reallllly wanted to go take a quick nap but I didn't!  Will get this blog written in hopes of encouraging you also.

Have a good day......get your work done quickly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment