Sunday, December 26, 2021

Through a child's eyes....

 



This year we had a very beautiful and meaningful nativity area up in our living room.  I so very much enjoyed and appreciated it every day of this Christmas season.  Our family had a big Christmas celebration at our home a week before Christmas.  We wouldn't have company the rest of the week.  Gail and I were planning to leave to go to Arizona where he could rope the day after Christmas.  So - before Christmas even came - I began to 'undecorate' the house.  I was a little depressed doing this.  Who takes the decorations down before Christmas????

I was babysitting for Austin and Missy that particular day.  I thought I could take down the decorations while the children played.  I didn't think they were watching or knew much about Christmas yet. Then..... the angels reappeared!



Little Lucy had gone over and gotten them and climbed up the stepstool to replace them where they were. This was a God moment for me.  Just as she was watching me - God is watching us.  He cares for us and loves us.

As it turns out we won't be leaving for Arizona for a little while now AND I have a new and beautiful spot that shows me Christ's love and the reminder to see through a child's eyes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment