Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Happy 48th anniversary to Gail and I!

 Sept. 1, 2020


Happy anniversary to us, happy anniversary to us, happy anniversary to us!!

Gail and I are celebrating our 48th anniversary today. (celebrating? at home? yes, two of our girls fixed us a wonderful steak lunch!!)

I just want to encourage any of you out there reading this.  Marriage does get better and easier as the years march on.  So hang in there!  Seek God and His ways and you will be blessed.  God's ways are right and good and rewarding. There are some rocky roads in marriage. They are some seasons that are more difficult than other.  So hang in there!  Stay committed to your mate.  Stay committed to God's Word and His ways.  Hang in there! He will carry you through whatever you are going through and bring you into greener pastures.

I am so thankful for the years Gail and I have had together.  I am thankful for God's leading in our lives and that He is molding us to be more Christlike and mature. 

Seek God.  Seek His ways. He will bless you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment