Sunday, May 29, 2022

IMPORTANT NEWS!!!!!! Some helpful advice for midlife mommas!

I am writing again about this issue since it is so important - that is the midlife crazies that some ladies get.  (Momma's sometimes you don't even know that you are there but just ask your family and they will tell you that you are!) I tell you it is true, we can get crazy and it is a BIG deal to us and everyone around us.  I want you to know you are not alone and there is help.  

When I first started writing this blog, I wrote an article about this. (April 15, 2020) I really struggled in my mid-forties with life.  I was either angry or crying! Someone was always in trouble and that someone was mostly my husband!

We don't like our life this way and it doesn't have to be this way.

I found some help.  It was life-saving! I began taking Plus by a company called Mannatech.  It may now be purchased online.  I took two of these pills a day for about eight years to get me through my crisis until I saw calm waters.  My husband, my family, and I were all very grateful for the change this product brought to me.

There are other products out there now that may also help.  This is just what helped me.  Find something that will help you rather than go it alone making life hard for you and your family!

I really think many marriages could be saved if the wives could get this help.  I wish every woman in their forties and early fifties knew about this product.  Please share with those you know who are struggling. Our families and marriages are so important!

AND there is light at the end of the tunnel!  I am now 68 and life is much happier!  Maybe once or twice a year I get that sinking feeling again.  I take a Plus and within an hour or so life is good again. Praise the Lord!! 

GET HELP IF YOU NEED IT!

Reach out to me if you'd like...I want you to be happy and successful!


No comments:

Post a Comment