Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Aging... some suggestions for help!!!

 March 2, 2021


On the radio recently I heard a lady telling about a concern she had about her memory.  This book, Memory Rescue, was suggested as something that could help her.  So I ordered it and enjoyed what it had to say.  It gave me several ideas about what I could be doing to help my memory as I age.  Both my grandad and mom had some problems with dimentia when they were older.  So if I can do something myself to aid in my aging process I want to do it.  


There were several good suggestions given in this book.

1.  Get your blood flowing - walking is great exercise

2.  Keep learning - do something new, learn something new

3.  Manage inflamation in your body

4.  Know your family genetic history -  you can do alot to age well

5.  Prior head trama can affect your aging process

6.  Steer clear of toxins

7.  Your mind and what you let it think is importaant to your brain

8. Strengthen your immunity 

9.  Balance your homones

10.  Make sure you eat properly - avoid sugar!

11. Get enough sleep

AND MAKE SURE YOU DRINK PLENTY OF WATER😃

  

No comments:

Post a Comment