Monday, June 5, 2023

A miracle this morning...God IS with us!

 

This is our busy time of year.  We have Rodeo Bible Camp that starts on Wednesday.  It takes a lot of preparation to get ready for it.  We are also moving cattle around and shipping some of them out to pasture away from the ranch. We have had rain and things are muddy.  I was a little nervous this morning as I prayed for all that is going on. I was asking the Lord for His help and His peace.

I looked out my living room window and saw that the cacti were blooming.  I thought I'd better go take a picture now in case they were done blooming when we returned from camp.  


There were many plants to choose from.  The miracle is that the first cactus plant I walked over to was the one in the picture at the top.  When I walked to it, the momma bird jumped off of her nest and there to my surprise were these tiny eggs!  

This may seem trivial but it spoke volumes to me that God is with us!  He hears our prayers! He is listening!  And He does care! He showed me a miracle this morning!

Philippians 4:6,7 Have no anxieties about anything, but through prayer and thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace that passes all understanding will keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment