Monday, November 23, 2020

Prepared for battle.....

 Nov. 23, 2020

I had to come back today and reread my own blog to give me courage and strength today!!! 

I listened to Jay Sekulow on the radio this morning.  He said what I know - that our country is in a big battle.  WE ARE IN THE BATTLE NOW!!!!!   He said we are to be prepared for battle and always to be ready. That is what I said yesterday. 

Then today I read in 2 Cor. 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh.  I also read in Psalm 149:6 Let the high praises of God be in their throats and two-edged swords in their hands. 

Yes - we are in the battle today!  It is a battle for our freedom and well-being, for our children and their children's future.

We must prayer hard for our country, our leadership, for repentance for our sins, for revival for us all, for salvation for our family, friends, and fellow Americans. Pray that if there is cheating and evil, that it can be made know and stopped.  Pray for righteousness! 

Lord God - we know we are in a battle for righteousness.  We know there are many that are against You and Your standards and values.  Please come to help us!  The battle is Yours!! Come to our rescue!  May Your Holy Name be glorified!! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment